Wednesday 6 June 2012

EDEN, MERCS, WoC and a Table

Hey Folks, 

More of a collection of various things here.  I've got most of Jon's Orc's done now.  Just finishing up the Arrer boyz for the weekend.  Pic's will be uploaded of the final project.

Greg loved the Infinity and I'll have the pleasure to paint up a few more Pan-O for him in the same style.

I've gone a bot stir crazy with Skirmish games.  I haven't finished Daniella for my Empire list yet, but I have built forces for EDEN and MERCS.  No pics for MERCS yet since they are just grey, but here's the EDEN I.S.C. robots with some colours laid down on them.  Pic's just with my iPhone, but I will have proper ones once they are finished.

On top of that I've jumped back into Warhammer Fantasy and will be making my first army since Bretonnia was released back in 6th edition.  I've only built and primed 5 Marauder Horsemen (after which I was told they are terrible).  

 
But, here's what I have coming in the next few weeks and plan to have done for this army:

Purchased

24 Warriors of Chaos - HW/S (Tzeentch)
24 Warriors of Chaos - Halberd/s (Khorne)
40 Marauders - Flails (not sure what to mark these dudes as)
10 Knights Of Chaos (Tzeentch)
6 Chaos Ogres - GW (not sure what to mark these dudes as) (convertd from Minotaurs)
15 Chaos Warhounds
1 Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord on foot
1 Sorcerer Lord on foot

Plan to Purchase
Khorne Lord on Juggernaught
Tzeentch Lord on Disc
5 More Knights for conversions of Characters
2 Hellcannons
3-6 River Trolls to turn into Chaos Trolls
Chosen
More Warriors / Marauders

Built / Primed / Ready to work on
5 Marauder Horsemen
1 LE Barbarian from CMON to act as an exalted hero.

Steve mentioned that he wanted me to post a pic of a 2x2 table that we'll be using for EDEN, so here's that WIP too.


Thats all for now!  Thanks for reading.  If you are looking to get some mini's painted, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment