Monday 5 November 2012

On The Paitning Table

It's been too long since I've posted something.  

I've slowed down a little in terms of painting, Crossfit is a graciously moving sitting time into awesome working out time.

That being said, I am on vacation this week and have a few things I want to get some before I go on a mini trip to Edmonton on Friday.

1.  I've been plugging away at Lucius the Eternal for the past week.  He's getting close to complete.
2. 2 Ravagores have their skin all done.  Need to do the scales and bases.
3.  The Blackfrost Shard is a character unit I've had on the table for a bit and I want to get them all painted up.
4. Retributoon stuff - My MHSF is sitting at close to donw for a long time, and I have pVyros, 10 Sentinels and 4 SFA awaiting primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment